1. I LOVE LISTS. I have been caught making a list of lists to make. Seriously, it runs that deep.
2. Dave Matthews Band is my most favorite band of all time. The obsession began in the ninth grade when my Dad played "Satellite," for me.
3. Becoming a mom is by far the best choice I ever made.
4.. I love to cook. I am forever looking for new recipes and I promise to share some of my favorites here. Such as this one, perfect for fall or winter- Roasted Tomato Basil Soup (it is heaven!).
5. My BFF is my Grandma. She and I are like two peas in a pod, well not really, but we accept eachother nevertheless.
6. I am a raging Liberal. This can make living in Idaho a bit annoying at times but I am proud to say that all of my friends know my political beliefs and that I am willing to engage in an intelligent conversation at any given time.
7. My husband and I are currently obsessed with the show Dexter.
8. I believe with my whole heart in God but not so much with organized religion.
9. My favorite exercise besides running is the practice of Bikram Yoga. I like my yoga hot and really hard, anything less is just boring.
10. I not so secretly want to be Anne of Green Gables. I met my Gilbert in the 5th grade and married him when I was 23.
11. Our dream is to have a farm house on some property.
12. I want to raise Chickens on said property.
13. My favorite cake is Red Velvet.
14. I love being an ICU nurse. I thought forever that I wanted to be a labor/delivery nurse but have realized that I really enjoy taking care of elderly people.
15.I am a ridiculously fast knitter. I may be an idiot savant where knitting is concerned.
16. I have three beautiful, smart sisters. They are the reason that I do not accumulate too many friends. God already gave me 3 that are stuck with me for the rest of their lives!
17. I love Sex and the City but thought the second movie was CRAP!
18. I can swear like a sailor, but am really trying hard to curb this habit.
19. I LOVE clothes. Love them.
20. I have a hate/hate relationship with my straight brown hair. Really hoping to accept it one day.
21. I love to read. Am trying to decide if I am for or against this Kindle thing. Might miss the smell of books too much.
22. I started blogging because I was inspired by all of the amazing bloggers out there. Haven't decided yet if I need to be one of them, decided to tinker with it while I make up my mind.
23. I have run out of semi-interesting things to say.