Friday, January 14, 2011
Lately I have been relishing more than ever the small moments of joy that add up to make this life amazing. Here are a few of them:
1. My little man galloping around the living room with a kitchen towel tucked into the back of his pants (because he is a horse and it is his tail).
2. Charlotte showing us her new ballet moves.
3. Banana bread fresh from the oven.
4. My quilt laying in my lap as I sew the binding by hand.
5. Max sitting next to me as I sew chatting my ear off.
6. The pug curled up and snoring at my feet.
7. Making new friends at coffee shops.
8. Being near my 2 out of 3 of my sisters again.
9. Alan's work keeping him close to home for a couple of weeks.
10. My grandparents getting their new furnace a day ahead of schedule.